Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

PIC 767 is rocking its way ... please help

Guest WorkingStiff

This is a quote from the PIC FAQ at http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/efpanels/7...C/767PICfaq.htm"13. When flying in cruise, I notice a very small rocking movement as well as continuous aileron movement while level. There is a small amount (very small) of rocking when the AFDS is in the LNAV mode as it tracks the path. This is normal and can be observed in the real plane as well (if you where to concentrate on noticing this type of thing). If the panel is run in time compression mode (2x,4x or greater) the rocking will be very noticeable, to the point of having possible adverse effects on the capabilities of the AFDS. Note: This version of the AFDS does not support time compression modes greater than

Hey now I was trying to lighten this sugject up a bit thats all. You can fly PIC any way you want to. I'm not against this FOR YOU. So whats so wrong with those of us who do not use it? You have problems with X compression and we do not. I did not design PIC so I cannot help you there. Yes I fly all my flights in real time, thats how I like it, you might do it differntly and thats great too, we are all in it for the enjoyment of flight simming right? Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@sbcglobal.net" A little learning is a dangerous thing"

Well, you are absolutely right! So, but why isnt anyone from the PIC developement team showing up and reply? They should be able to answere why they dont do a working patch so it works like all the other great FS2k2 payware aircrafts. I dont argue any of your points, you as a fellow an customer. I'd love to read what the ones say whom produced the PIC.CiaoTorben.

Guest WorkingStiff

>Well, you are absolutely right! So, but why isnt anyone from >the PIC developement team showing up and reply? They should >be able to answere why they dont do a working patch so it >works like all the other great FS2k2 payware aircrafts. I >dont argue any of your points, you as a fellow an customer. >I'd love to read what the ones say whom produced the PIC. >>Ciao >Torben. Torben,Please see message #15. The quotations address your problem and they come directly from the 767 PIC FAQ written by the PIC Team.Regarding your request for a patch, please see the attached:

Hmmm. Uhhh... No - nevermind. :-lolThere won't be another patch. They're probably working on the next great aircraft/panel. :)Sorry, "Stiff" - this wasn't as response to your message. It was for T A H. :-beerchug

BobK

Ok, I see it now. NOT ANOTHER PATCH OR UPDATE AT ALL FOR THE LAST OF OUR LIFES. That means I have spend too much money for PIC and I will have to leave it in my hangar unused for the rest of my life probably.Thanx for your replies.

Well at least you can set your clock ahead by 4 hours and hope life catches up!Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@sbcglobal.net" A little learning is a dangerous thing"

"Ok, I see it now. NOT ANOTHER PATCH OR UPDATE AT ALL FOR THE LAST OF OUR LIFES. That means I have spend too much money for PIC and I will have to leave it in my hangar unused for the rest of my life probably."---------------------Sorry you feel that way. With a bit of patience, and a little reading / practice, you would realise that the PIC767 is still the BEST add-on for MSFS bar none. No, it does not fly well at 4X, but it does fly from A to B at 4X well enough to get you there and will faithfully calculate the time and fuel burn at 4X. PIC is not intended to be a Mach 3.2 aircraft simulator...that is how fast it is flying at 4X, hence the motion you are experiencing. The PIC package never promised a 4X simulator, so I can not understand why you feel you speant too much money. Many people will tell you, PIC767 is the best value out there. Maybe you would like to pay 10 times the price for Aerowinx PS1.3 which has no 4X at all?