Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

MapTech AeroPacks

The following site is mentioned in the announcements on the front page http://www.maptech.com/air/vfr/index.cfm#outMaybe I'm missing something, but it appears to be all types of charts (Out of date for flight simmers) for the the entire USA (including Alaska and Hawaii) and the Caribbean for $49.95.Anyone have any experience with this product?

Tom

Guest DanWalloch

It's not worth it.......just try calling or going down to your local FBO or charter operator and ask them if they have expired approach plates. Also you can buy the government printed approach plates for $4.50 at most FBOs. The books usually cover 2-3 states.

DanWalloch the MapTech Aeropack isn't approach plates but digital VFR and IFR charts covering the entire United States.tjrush I didn't see where is said that Alaska, Hawaii, and Caribbean charts where included in the Flight Sim Aeropack. I believe it says Continental U.S.Todd

>tjrush I didn't see where is said that Alaska, Hawaii, and >Caribbean charts where included in the Flight Sim Aeropack. >I believe it says Continental U.S. >>Todd Todd: I believe that you are correct. They say that charts are "available" for all these areas, however, the "sim" version appears to covers only the continental U.S.Tom

Tom