Sign in to follow this  
Guest MB327

PIC on VATSIM - KBOS KLGA KDCA Round Robin, Feb 22

Guest MB327

There is a VATSIM event planned between KBOS, KLGA, KDCA for February 22 (I am guessing it will begin around 1700Z or 1800Z). This event is actually a contest between three VAs to see which one can score the most landings at any of the three airports (I don

Sign me up.Will fly klga-kdca-klga-kdca....and so on...until the wings fall off or I pass out, whichever comes first :-)

We will be here on VATSIM behind to scope to get you into LGA all day and night if you guys want. See you all there!

Chris Lezama

Guest BillVC

Brilliant idea! I'll be there. Will have to get a fresh pair of undies for this one.PIC303

Guest lamont

Sounds like a great idea. The last similar event like this my VA won it hands down. Gotta keep the win streak going so you'll see me as PIC7001. Since the distances are so short I'll probably be in a Falcon 50. Sweet little bird and very nimble.

Guest BillVC

Dragonflies are generalists, that is, they eat whatever suitable prey is abundant. Oftentimes, they hunt in groups where large numbers of termites or ants are flying, or near swarms of mayflies, caddisflies, or gnats. According to most studies, the main diet of adult odonates consists of small insects, especially Airbus varieties (319, 320, 330's and even 360). Studies show that food shortage may limit reproductive behavior. Males are territorial, sometimes patrolling for prey for hours at a time. Some say they like New England state, Manhatten and the Washington D.C. area best for a supply of plentiful eats.February 22nd 2004, according to the Farmers Almanac, will be a frenzy of FEEDING TIME.

Guest Mark McG

As long as they do not have to fly in the circular hunter stack formation waiting their turn for the attack.

Guest MB327

They are calling us the "PIC767 Panel Group" and linking back to this forum.Here is official site for the event, flightplans included:http://www.csgm.org/eastern/boc.htmWe are up against some heavy competition, lets take a stand!Rules:The normal VATSIM CoC and pilot etiquette should prevail, beyond that, each group will be awarded one point for each landing they make at Washington-National (KDCA), LaGuardia (KLGA) or Logan (KBOS). The VA with the most points at the end of the event...wins.

Guest Mark McG

Hey Mike,we should automatically be awarded double points - I mean we have specified Expressway Visual into LGA or River Visual into DCA only for the approaches.