Sign in to follow this  
Guest rsmith6621ab

Livery List

Guest rsmith6621ab

Is there a official/unofficial list of liverys that will be released initially???????I would apprecieate a NC and OC UAL.....Can you post that list....

i believe only a house paint will be in the EXE.but for addons we have lots. about 20 diferent airlines.Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Guest N401SS

Silly question...When you say house paint, do you mean Level-D house or Boeing?Just curious, and there's nothing else going on here right now. :-wave

That will work Gary. Hopefully at least some liveries will be available on day of release, though I have seen some delay the liveries for a week till the hit on the server dies down.

Eric 

its just a simple Level-D livery I stuck on it.I will have these ready from my collectionAmericanAir DOAir Canada OC/NCAir FranceAsianaBritish Airways UJDelta OC/MC/NCFirst ChoiceGulfair NCHawaiianKLM NCNorth AmericanQantasRoyal BruneiUnited (grey)VarigGary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

Guest ahmedem

British Airways UJThank you very much Gary and God bless you!

Guest Lobaeux4

GaryLooking forward to seeing the Hawaiian livery!Hey, when we gonna go take some pics of the airport?I'll give you a call this week for lunch.

ok man, im ready when ever. Im off this weekend.EDIT: as you requested.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/104861.jpgGary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

Guest Paul Heaney

Thanks Gary, but you Mentioned Air Canada, OC and NC, Which OC did you do? the Livery from Last year, or the Red and White from the 80's? And Can I assume the New is the Turquoise New one we are seeing now?Thanks for painting those.

Guest LOCO2

Stunning livery ( :-eek ) but...... where is the " AIR EUROPA" livery?? ;( Regards from Spain!!!

Guest BenBaron

Hi Gary,do you think it will be possible to produce a livery of Thomas Cook (Condor)?

Guest misterboeing

Hello one further question,whats up with CONDOR and THOMAS COOK liveries??Alex

Guest Marcelo

LAN CHILE....!!A must!Regards, Marcelo

Guest Skedflyer

About Air Canada, it will be the old colours see in the previews, and the new colours released this year ..And all the requests for paints, they will be releasing a paint kit, so hold off your request till after the release. Gary is a really good guy and will try and get as many done, but bombarding him with request that, he can never get done.

Guest Lobaeux4

Gary, as usual, it looks fantastic! Can't wait to get my hands on this one.I'll give ya a call. May be to cold for golf this weekend anyway. ;-)