Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

PSS320 cockpit with PA 320

Recently purchased the PSS320, which IMHO, is fantastic.Big effort to learn it, but am slowly digesting...However, one thing I dont love is the visual model of thePSS320. The thing looks like a B737 in the nose section.Therefore have taken to using the PSS320 cockpit with thePA 320 model. Anybody know how to get the virtual cockpitin the PA 320 to load the PSS guages? I reckon its somethingto do with the VC section of the panel.cfg of the PA 320copied version of the PSS320 cockpit.The other reason I like this combo is that the skins for thePA 320 are free, even still, I have already purchased 5 skinsfor the PSS bird! (as a major skinner myself, thats a first.)Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg