Sign in to follow this  
mfrantz

ServInfo Update (version 1.31a)

Since the release of version 1.31 I have fixed a few minor bugs discovered by users. I have also added a new button to the gauge that will display the controllers ATIS. Normally I would pass this new version to the beta testers team and let it run for a while to see if everything is OK. But since I'm leaving next week for my summer break, and most of my beta testers are scattered in the Greek Islands enjoying the sun and sea, I decided to release it "as it is" insteading of having to wait until September. The update is available from the ServInfo site downloads page as ServInfo v.131a (beta).There is also a version of the gauge for FS2000 users and a translation of help files in French (thanks to Jean Michelle Meissonnier) Michael-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------New : - The ServInfo gauge now also displayes the controllers ATIS messages - Updated the VATSIM logo to the new one Bug Fixes :- In case the option for FS notification messages was on, when these messages were displayed the ATC within range lines were removed from the ServInfo gauge list - In the case of IVAO only, when between reloads a new RW server was added or removed the RW server selection drop down list was not updated and selecting a server from this list resulted in displaying details for the wrong server on the RW servers page - In case the networks locator url was changed, an I/O error occured Available at:http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg