Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stones original 727

Hi there, I have been searching hi and low for a day, looking for Mike Stones original 727 (Filename sb7221.zip) I have searched on FSCom,AVSIM, Mike Stone Designs, and done a google on sb7221.zip and come up with no results. Does anyone have a link to this file? Many thanks, Chris

Its here at AVSIM. Do an Extended Search on "Mike Stone" without the quotes and you will find it.

Guest JDH

Are you sure you don't want the updated version? I think "sb7222.zip"

Tom,I think its time to check the "BIM" indicators on your rotorblades. I bet they will be looking like zebras!I rode an HS-8 H-3 once where you could get much above 80Kts without bouncing all over the sky. You could see about a foot of difference in the tip path plane.

A foot huh? That's all???? Sounds like a great flight to me. Once did a cross counrty from NAS Imperial Beach to Palm Springs.. Wished a foot was all I had seen. I just about swore off helicopters after that flight. They don't call 'em "a million mis-matched parts flying in close formation" for nothing! :-lol

Thanks, I have located it now, the file name has been changed, thanks Chris