Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

Can't see other aircraft

I finally tried out FS9 on Vatsim today, using SBRelay 1.2, but found that I cannot see other aircraft. I knew another plane landed after I did because I could see him in FSNavigator, but I couldn't actually look out my plane window and see any other aircraft at all. Is there something I need to download or a setting I need to change? Any help would be appreciated.KP

Guest MB327

Read through the SBRelay tutorial http://www.fspilotguy.tk/ and make sure you have not skipped a step first of all. When I get to my computer later tonight, I will try and find what else you may need to check in FS9. What version of FSUIPC are you running and is everything registered there?Also, unrelated to the problem you are reporting, update AIBridge if you have not done it yet.http://pt.simflight.com/downloads/AIBridge21.zip

Thanks Mike! I think I've got it figured out. I made the mistake of assuming some things and I had assumed wrong. Like the old saying goes, I needed to RTFM and see that some things had changed. Thanks for your help and I promise next time to do a little more research before asking for help :)KP

Guest MB327

No problem Ken. Say hello if you see me on line.

Mike, I do the steps exactly like those described. Sometimes I will see aircraft on the ground but other times I do not even though the TCAS within SB itself shows a plane around me. Is there a trouble seeing aircraft from users using fs2002 still?

Eric