Sign in to follow this  
Guest fspilotguy.tk

ASRC and tower view with FS/SB via PCProxy

Guest fspilotguy.tk

Looking for some info on how to make this work.I have PCPRoxy and I know I have to set it up to connect to a Vatsim server, and have ASRC and SB connect to my local host on 127.0.0.1 here is my problem. I start ASRC and connect no problems, I then start FS2002 and SB. FS2002 sees the Multiplayer no problem, but when I try to start SB it will not. any ideas?

>Looking for some info on how to make this work.>>I have PCPRoxy and I know I have to set it up to connect to a>Vatsim server, and have ASRC and SB connect to my local host>on 127.0.0.1 here is my problem. I start ASRC and connect no>problems, I then start FS2002 and SB. FS2002 sees the>Multiplayer no problem, but when I try to start SB it will>not. any ideas?Do you get an error from SB? What is it?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Guest fspilotguy.tk

I get the SB error, telling me my Password maybe wrong or the server lost connection as soon as I try to log on.here is what I'm doing.1. Start PCProxy on a valid Vatsim sever2. Start ASRC on 127.0.0.1 (it connects fine)3. Start FS2002 host MP4. Start HostSB5. Start SB search MP 127.0.0.1 (sees my MP)6. Connect to Vatsim with SB on 127.0.0.1 this is were I get the error. Do I need to change the Port SB is tryign to use?

>I get the SB error, telling me my Password maybe wrong or the>server lost connection as soon as I try to log on.>>here is what I'm doing.>>1. Start PCProxy on a valid Vatsim sever>2. Start ASRC on 127.0.0.1 (it connects fine)>3. Start FS2002 host MP>4. Start HostSB>5. Start SB search MP 127.0.0.1 (sees my MP)>6. Connect to Vatsim with SB on 127.0.0.1 this is were I get>the error. Do I need to change the Port SB is tryign to use?My memory is very crusty with pcproxy. I also haven't ventured into using ASRC with it.I assume SB works fine without pcproxy?Try the above again, but don't do step 2 to see if you can get fs going without asrc running.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060