Sign in to follow this  
Guest fleischer

Aircrafts jumping

Hi !I'm using Fs2004 with latest squawkbos and Relay.My Problem is that the Aircrafts of others players are jumping in the air, means they change there positions very rapidly, nearly every second. Is th

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's not a bug, it's because the position updates do not happen a hundred times a second and this helps to keep the frame rates up.I understand that the jumping will be far less when SB3 is reelased.HTH

First of all, thanks for your reply.Is is already known that squawkbox 3 will be released? If Yes, when will it be released.Another Prob i found out, i already had without flying online but now while flying online i got this problem more often, is that the frame rate goes down to less than 2fps after touching down on a runway.hope somebody can help.ThanksChris

SB3 is still in Alpha testing no release date yet.Frame rate drops can happen if there is a number of other aircraft on the ground when you land, FS has to work your system harder just like any other program would when you work it more. Try turning your display settings down a little or add some more RAM to your system.What is your normal FPS? My P4 2.4 with 256ram and a 64meg video card runs about 19 in the air and drops to 5-10 with 4 or more aircraft on the ground.