Sign in to follow this  
peroni

where is the FAQ?

I'm in great need of an FAQ.I'd like to start flying online but I'm having hard time understanding how the whole thing work. I have registered successfully but now I don't know where to go or what to do.The site does not have a help section from what I can see?What are the software requirements?And are there any hardware requirements? (is a microphone needed?)If anybody could point me to a foolproof (vatsim for dummies?)guide I would be very thankful.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Actually, VATSIM recently opened a "help section" of sorts called the Pilot Resource Center. That should have everything you need to get started. On the VATSIM main site hold the moise pointer over "Pilot Resources" and then click "Pilot Resource Center" on the popup menu. You'll have to register for that (it's free, of course), and then you'll be good to go. Also, under the "Let's go fly" section on the VATSIM main page you'll find a link to "links and resources." If you click that, then go to "Quick start guides & tutorials" you'll find another page full of useful information.Good Luck,Marc Gibson