Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Lee 2

CSL in FS9

Guest David Lee 2

I had some great online flights this weekend thanks to all of you who helped me get back online. Bay area on Saturday and Chicago yesterday. Great ATC. Only problem I seem to have now is with the CSL. Occasionally my flight would come to a screeching hault with a popup telling me that the plane I was trying to use was not fully supported in FS9 (something to that effect). Well, it did not appear to be a problem with the actual plane I was using but rather the CSL. Is there an updated CSL for FS9? ThanksDavid

Guest dweese

Yup that will happend.When the box comes up, it ask you something like do you want to disable the unsupported features on the aircraft. Click NO, FS9 will then add a line to your FS9.cfg file to remember that aircraft, so the next time it sees it you will not get that error.

Guest David Lee 2

Thanks Dave. Wouldn't it theoretically be possible then to add lines for all the CSL planes ahead of time so it wouldn't be an issue?David

Guest rcritz

Yes, and if you follow the instructions in the PRC or the SBRelay readme, you'll do exactly that.

>Yes, and if you follow the instructions in the PRC or the>SBRelay readme, you'll do exactly that.>>Just for completness Richard that is not a 100% cure.I have added the 'no warn' section from SBRelay and on 3 occasions have had the incompatible warning, I can't remember the aircraft involved as it was a while ago.So I'm not sure if another 'player' had selected his aircraft from a VIP list or an unusual livery but the warning can happen although not very often.Rgds

Guest rcritz

This is caused by both you and he using non-standard CSL mapping files. I remember your saying you went back to the default one but it seems that there may still be something hiding on your system allowing it to try to access a non-standard code.