Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Looking for a Citation package

Guest A32X

Anyone know a good Citation model, maybe with a good panel? I don't think any paywere developers have developed any biz-jets. Anyone know why? I'm sure they would sell.-Paul

Abacus made a great bizjet add-on for FS2000, which included a Citation X. It was awesome for its time, but loses its apeal to me each day that I download newer Gmax models of other aircraft. Their flight dynamics of the corporate aircraft were really nice, and I would like to see them do another corporate pilot add-on designed specifically for FS2002. If I remember correctly, the aircraft included are: Citation X, Cessna Conquest, Beechcraft Starship, Rockwell Twin Commander, Beechjet 400, and a Falcon 2000.Craig

Guest danowat

Yep, I have the abacus "PRIVATE PILOT", I still think that it has a lot to offer, even in these times of "Whistle & Bells" downloads.Plus I brought my copy for

I found a copy of Abacus "Corporate Pilot" for 9 $ US a while back and they had a patch for FS2K2 I believe that helps the pits work right. Personally I love the Conquest, the Commander and the Citation X. Its the best looking Citation Ive found yet.Hornit