Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Anniette Aviation closing

Hiya ,I just want to make clear I really enjoy Painting aircraft and to do it for other people is even better but Latly the Enjoyment is being hard to find because of the everyday Emails I get of complaints I have not done somebodys livery yet or just Insults about me from people who do not know me .I have thought for a while the many people who are really nice and Friendly and apreciate what I do should make up for the others but to get email from people who do not like you everyday is not really what I need or want so this is why I am finishing.I am sorry for people waiting for things but there are plenty of people who will do them for you.Seeya soon Anniette xxxxxxxx

Guest eko

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$^%*$(#))%($*!!!Boy, this really gets my goat! Yet another wonderful, fine person who gets turned off by all the insolent jerks out there that have no clue of what it takes to do these things and give them to the community for free.Anniette, you're the best, and I SERIOUSLY hope you will reconsider. Your repaints are TOP NOTCH and will be sorely, sorely missed if this decision of yours is final. Please, please remember that if you only bring a smile to the face of one person, it was worth it. We are the one's that count, not them.I've been away for a couple of weeks, and just last night finally got the Iberia 727 paint you did. First, thank you for a beautiful repaint, and second, thanks for making it for me... although you know it wasn't just for me... it's for all of us "civil" simmers who truly DO appreciate everything you do.

Guest Heather 636

I'm very sorry to hear that you are closing down operations hun but I also understand. It's easy to say to yourself, just ignore the jerks, but that's not always as easily done as said.I do hope you'll reconsider. You do some very nice work and I am certain that the number of people who enjoy your work FAR outnumber those who ridicule.It's a tough world out there hun, but I also know you are tough enough to handle it. try not to let the @$@##!'s get to you.I know how it feels hun, just try to hang in there.Heather

.... :( Sad to hear this, but you've come across the "FS-Sadists*", who "get off" by sending people insulting emails. They have no comprehension of how words can hurt others, and they think that they are OWED repaints and 100% perfect aircraft... for free :-rollThanks for the Air Jamaica repaint, btw :)

Anniette....this is bad news! your repaints are some of the best. It makes me sick to hear about all these losers complaining...What you should do is post their e-mails here so that we know who they are and we can send them e-mails all day long telling them that they suck. They need to be taught a lesson. If a few hundred of us join join in...we can flood their e-mails with criticizm. We will also know who to ignore around here...never helping them. Sorry to hear that you are stopping.Take careMike

Guest Lizardo

This is sad. "Insults"? I don't see THEIR liveries anywhere. I don't see THEM contributing. But they can insult. I am impressed. (insert paragraph or so of my finest USN words here concering "useless baggage"). Please stay, Anniette.

Who's gonna repaint my planes?????? :-eekAnniette. Believe me I hate to see it go this far, but also believe me when I say I understand completely where you are coming from. You've always been an :-halo and the thought of a bunch of pithecan parasites driving you to this really ticks me off. :-bangI hope you reconsider, but if you don't, then I wish you a friendly goodbye. From Avsim anyway. You of course still have my e-mail and I hope we can remain friends. :-waveMike StoneFootnote: Realizing the people I'm talking about probably have neither the intelligence or education to understand what it means....pithecan means "relating to apes", so a pithecan parasite is one of those things that monkeys pick off of each other.

Pithecan parasites are better than that - don't lower them to the level of freeware-bashers :-lol

Guest Vulcho

I'm sorry to hear that Anniette. You are one truly amazing artist. As previously said it is hard to ignore all the jerks who have no appreciation for other people's work. I as well ask you to reconsider, but if you are firm on this then I wish you all the best.http://turnhead.com/dot/alex/banner-retro-cool.gif

Guest B52Drivr

Anniette, This is really sad. You do such wonderful work, and brighten every's....(ok, most everyone's) day. Don't let these jerks get to you. Just ignore them, as they want everything for nothing, and then want to P**s and Moan about it. They are children. Most of them who do stunts like that need more than a good spanking. It is your choice, but from one who really likes your work and witt, please stay with us. Best Regards,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

AnnietteI am disgusted to here that you have been driven to this by foul ignorant fools.Maybe a hall of shame isnt a bad idea so that those in question can be seen by all.Artists are often sensitive people and such mails can easely destroy that desire to give by talented and interesting people like you.Something must be done Peter

Thank you for the "Footnote"Mike or I would be Lost completement:)I will Clarify this for I am not clear always(ever)Avsim is A wonderfull place full of brillient Kind people and this is what made me want to Publish myself to share what I do for "me" with other people ,but there are some people who feel it is there Right to be rude to me and I got annoyed today when i was reading my emails and said to myself this does not make me happy.When mike says Who is going to paint my planes I know for sure when his 757 is released I will do it in all the livery I enjoy to put in my collection as I always have done before publishing them .It is when you make these Public that "WE" seem to become a focus for some peoples aggresive nature and it is not Fair.But seeing My Friends here like Eko made to "Swear"makes me feel bad that I let them down, So It is a situation that if you make things for flight simulator then you ,like Heather say have to be real Strong ,which I am not :)So I just will not do paints for people anymore just do them for me and if My friends want them then they can Downoad them From the best aviation site in the world Or if they do not like them then they can leave them .I hope this is Ok and to think I will never paint the best planes ever of Mike Stone is completly unthinkable :)Sorry to have become this wayAnniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,I can't say that I blame you. When the fun is gone it's time to move on.I wonder if those morons (just as bad as a pithecan parasite) think demanding their liveries and complaining was a good idea now. What did they gain?Too late. Nice job you inconsiderate abruti buffoons.Thank-you Anniette for the good work and the friendly and reasonable face in here (that I hope stays here). Your work will be enjoyed and it will be missed. I hope you continue to update your art and let us see your fav airlines in new aircraft that come out.Bonne chance mon bel ami. Je vous souhaite beaucoup de joie.Au revoir.

Anniette,I learned many many years ago when I was in college, these words in latin, a venerable old language: "Non illigitimus carborundum" translated to english, means "Don't let the bast@rds wear you down" ... probably sounds great in French or even better in Chinese.I have really tried to live my life that way.But as you have found out ... the world is really full of ignorance and ignorant people ... I can't apologise for everyone ... but I do feel badly that it makes YOU feel bad ... and that it stops YOU from enjoying this hobby. You are a talented young lady!!!!And I'm flying your SAA repaint of Mr. Stone's A320 from Conakry Guinea to Abidjan .. Cote D'Ivois tonite .. so thanks for that and you wonderful art work. Don't lose your spirit and for goodness sake "Non illigitimus carborundum"