Sign in to follow this  

New Radar Display Frame just came in

Hi,I just got the Radar Display Frame I have bought on www.simspares.comfrom Robert Prather. It's a very nice piece, fits perfectly in my Panel. Thanks Robert, 15 $ it's just a gift for christmas. On the right side get a glimpse of the Engine Controls Gauges I made which will be fitted with small servos, and instruments frames I am just waiting for.RegardsRoger

It looks incredible.....!!! So does your center panelYou remind me that I also have a radar display. But.....forgot where I put it......:(Alkit

Wow! :-eek That looks fantastic!Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

The site that you linked to is infected with popups. I will not be returning to it - I HATE POPUPS AND ADWARE!My frustration is based on a two-hour episode this morning, trying to rid my system of unwanted bits 'n bobs that cropped up unexpectedly during the installation of so-callled freeware. My SOP is now not to frequent sites that insist on these annoyances.Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Guest AirPanther

Criticism well taken, but please do not let it deter you from visiting again. The service remains completely free only by allowing advertisers to display their pages. I will setup a community chess, which will allow browsers to donate small amounts of money to get rid of the popups. Otherwise, the ads are the price we pay for a "free" service .Regards,RobertSimSpares Moderator

Guest AirPanther

Ok, I have added a community chest to SimSpares so that users can donate enough money to be rid of the ads completely... All we need is $10 collectively to remove the ads for 3 months. Then I will do the same thing when this one expires.Robert

Dave,You should install a utility to stop pop-ups or switch to a browser that already knows how to stop them (e.g. Mozilla, Opera). I use Mozilla on both Windows and Linux along with Proxomitron (Windows) and Junkbuster (Linux) so I'm never bothered by annoying ads when I'm online. It makes browsing much faster too since I don't get all those extra images all over the place.Old-fashioned in-place ads aren't so bad. It's the pop-ups, pop-unders and inter-site pattern tracking (e.g. doubleclick.com) that you really want to stop.Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator