Sign in to follow this  

Fonts

Is it me, or is it you? I am getting a lot of strange fonts today. Makes a lot of items unreadable. Does anyone else have any FONT problems with AVSIM today? Thanks.

Well, I don't see strange fonts, although it depends on how you classify them I suppose ;-)Could you be more specific, like in which article, thread or page?Francois________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest glnflwrs

Sir, I've never had the problem you describe but will suggest a possible remedy. If you are using Internet Explorer go to the Windows update site and allow it to analyze your system. It will create a list of updates that you do not have and allow you to choose the ones to install. One of the updates is IE 6.0, another is the internet core fonts package. If it shows that these are not installed check and install them. If you already use IE 6.0 install the font package. If this is already installed then your problem lies elsewhere.Glenn