Sign in to follow this  
Guest capherc

Interesting info from FSUIPC forum

Guest 777 builder

I just want to make myself clear.....My point is this...All I asked for was some help on basic dimensions and angles, very basic stuff....just to help me get started with how much space i would need, and mostly just to help me visualize the cockpit.The only answer i got was...."Ive seen to many people plan and never build, get yourself a MIP and maybe a MCP, and i can help you with the rest".This really upset me....I wasnt asking that much, and Honestly had every attention of buying some of there wonderfull panels, but that left a bad taste in my mouth!Is it really that big of a deal? Was i trying to rip him off ( or bump up the bid ) No i wasnt.

Maybe Pete's worthing sounds a bit harsh (he has that sometimes when he's provoked :-) ), but I seriously cannot understand how you expect ANY supplier to be committed to making an update (let alone FREE) for a program that nobody knows anything about yet.Rob

Guest stevelep

FSUIPC is a great programm, absolutely necessary for cockpit buildersand it's really cheap compare to the great features it offersFinaly a shareware I'm happy to purchase.Thank's a lot to Pete for it's great work and think about the time he's spend for the programms.BOB