Sign in to follow this  
oal331

FsBus & Multi-Radio Panel?

Hi,my question, is about the Multi-Radio Panel and FsBus (for Airbus and B777 and may for other aircrafts also, i think some versions of 737NG).As i can see, Dirk has this mode in Standard Radios area with A3X..... for freq,stby,indexes etc, but i can't find the way to work with them.Does anyone has do it? PLease if possilbe help us, how we can setup one MutliRadio Panel to work for NAV1 & 2, COM1&2 by selecting the active one from a switch?RegardsEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Eddie...My approach is to use a ABCD printer switch to change the input rotary and the LED display to match the appropriate COM/NAV/STANDBY FS-KEY and FS-DISPLAY.- the ABCD switch must have all 25 wires connected (some, especially electronic auto-printer switches have fewer)- The Common poles are connected to the Input rotary (3 leads with the knitter -for me) and the LED Displays (8 or so leads per display).- the ABCD leads are connected to the controller boards.This way, When I switch from 'A' to 'B', I switch the entire LED Display (Active and Standby) as well as the rotary (knitter) switches over to the new radio/com board.I hope this makes sense...it does in my mind...and I have tested it out.NOTE: YOu will have a ton of wires behind the panel, but you will have a very clean, multi-radio, panel!