Sign in to follow this  
Guest luckas

RGB Values for B737NG "Grey"

Does anyone know what the RGB values for the Boeing 737NG Panel "Grey" is ?Also, if anyone knows of a source for a free Futura alias (lookalike) font, please feel free to post.Thanks,Paul

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Paul:>Also, if anyone knows of a source for a free Futura alias>(lookalike) font, please feel free to post.Please use the search function... I've posted links to free Futura fonts a while ago :-)Regards,Manuel

Does anyone know what the RGB values for the Boeing 737NGPanel "Grey" is ?Try R=147 G=163 B=188orR=92 G=88 B=89depends on your printer and what works for you.

>Does anyone know what the RGB values for the Boeing 737NG>Panel "Grey" is ?>>Try R=147 G=163 B=188>or>R=92 G=88 B=89>>depends on your printer and what works for you.No, i don't think that the color depends form any printer. The RGB values are totally different in eye!As i can see with the above RGB values and from many many photos in Airliners.net there are two different series in colors for Boeing 737NG. The first "grey" is like the Airbus blue and the second "grey" is more than black/anthracite.So maybe this is an option for customers choice, like the defferent GlassCockpit displays (sts/efis), like the different Radio panels etc.Is this correct? Any one can confirm this?Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Hi Eddie,Not 100% sure (never having ordered a new 737, yet :^) but my understanding is there is an option with most airliners (something to do with the ambiant light in the area of operation perhaps?) Our local 737-300 flightdecks are the darker color, in fact they almost look black, whereas most of the NG's seem to be the blue grey.ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.