Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHORT360

Business between cockpit builder

Guest SHORT360

Hi,I always thought, and I am probably na

Guest High Octane

Roger, I AGREE!I do feel exact same way as you feel. I am with you.

Guest Alkit

this is ideal, can it be possible?!

Guest SHORT360

It can be possible. It just requires a bit of emotional intelligence and not the rational intelligence of all sharks and predators ruling the world and driving it into a big wall.The bad news is that there are already some sharks swimming in our field of interest. Take care.Best to allRoger

Guest Alkit

mm..............if you have a plam to make it feasible. I think many simmer want to hear.Good day Falcon captain!Alkit

Guest SHORT360

Alkit,>if you have a plam to make it feasible. I think many simmer>want to hear.That's simple. I would say to certain, just stop making bad business and start making fair business. I am not against the exchange of goods. But do it fairly.BestRoger

Guest shg

helloi agree fully with you!but thats also what we call "free market".if there are lot of request after a few very rare parts, the price is going up. unfortunately the parts we all are looking for are very rare.years ago i bought some parts of a 727 for some bucks. nowadays i would have to pay twice the amount for minimum...only thing we can do is, to help each other with tips and information where we can get good and price-worthy parts and material for building up our sims. and we can decide where we buy our parts or not.well, thats my opinion and my 2 cent words...best from viennahans g.

Guest Alkit

Roger, Is this called BARTER? I seems learn it many years ago in econonic lesson. No "money" involve.Let's get back to the past.Alkit

Guest SHORT360

>only thing we can do is, to help each other with tips and>information where we can get good and price-worthy parts and>material for building up our sims. and we can decide where we>buy our parts or not.Hans,You absolutely right. I would just add that anybody may also help each other in revealing to the community when he is witness of an unfair business proposals or some back sheeps trying to make money on our account.Free market?? I have not problem with it, but there must be as strong counter-power possible when the consumers are aiming together.BestRoger

Guest SHORT360

Alkit,Barter is a good definition but I know that it is not always possible. Money can of course be involved, but we should avoid trying to make profits from each other. bestRoger

Guest Alkit

AGREE and SUPPORT!!!Alkit

Guest SHORT360

AlkitThen please do it. As a first step I would like you to send me a mail because I would not start here a second controversy.BestRoger

Guest Dodiano

Let me just say one more thing here, I have been selling parts

Guest Alkit

I just sent you an email via the system!Alkit

Guest PoRrEkE

Exactly.It is indeed obvious that prices rise a bit but at the rate this is going, soon a nice cockpit will be reserved for the rich.I tried to do with as little money as possible but hey look at me.One day I buy a 16.55 euro worth of gear lever tip (which when I get it does not at all looks like what I expected it to be)The next day I get one made by a very friendly french guy totally for free. I am very happy about that one and next week I hope to show you all pictures from what I got right now compared to the real thing .. you'll all be amazed just as I am.Then one other day I think I can get the FSbus prints and components for a good price only to find myself 6 months later with nothing but 180 euro spent and nothing in return.I've seen stuff on the net (though most is for airbus and boeing) which I could posibly use in my Fokker50 though I have not often been tempted to pay that kind of money. So I end up making most things myself or finding alternatives that are afordable but are less exact copy of the real deal.One thing I know for sure. My un-used gear lever knob is for sale to any person living in BE, FR, NL or DE for only 10 euro, no shipment charges. Sending it back to someone from US would be rediculous cuz they can get a similar prise from the dealer themselves. Shipment overseas is quite much. Then IF one day I do get my FSbus components, by then I will be using Photon for some time (just ordered parts today). I will then sell these parts to anyone for exactly the same price as I payed for it. And trust me that is a very good deal (though quite a loss if I never see them ore my money back ever again).It's a crazy comunity indeed. Some are kind, some seem kind but really are not, some are greedy for money, others share whatever they can ..Tnk God that there are still people like Claude Kieffer and Roberto Soriano (whom sent me a real F50 EFIS panel which he found in a lot of 777 panels he is using, NO CHARGES, everything free as a gift to my project!) But it's quite obvious that we can't expect everyone to be like that, right ...