Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

Cockpit for 747-400

Good morning,I am trying to locate a place to purchase a fully ready cockpit for a 747-400. I mean complete and ready to hook to my PC with FS9 or PS13 and Project Magenta etc...I know it is going to be very expensive but it is ok. I figure something like 25/30.000 US$.Thanks for your attention.RegardsRakhamPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>You should have a look there and subscribe to their mailing>list :>http://www.desert-air.com/>They sell cockpit and it's usually within your prices>ranges.... Those are far from "ready to hook to my PC" though.. Check out www.flypfc.com - they have ready-made jet sim cockpits. I dont know if anyone makes full type-specific cockpits for the 744 in sane price ranges.. Probably not.//Tuomas

You could contact CAE but that will cost you 12 mio $ :(You would have super real & full motion then though with super visual system :(Indeed FlyPFC is maybe the only option to chose from at the moment.Someone could maybe in the future start a little company building sims based on DakenSky stuff. Build metal frames from welded allu-tubes which can be screwed together according to a plan like you can get furniture from IKEA :(I plan on trying to make this kinda thing my job later on. After my study I will try to either make my proffession in the proff. simulator business or in the homesim business.If in the homesim, I will check in 3 years if there would be a market for some type of activities. Maybe make yokes or furnishing or .. whatever. At least it will not be glass cockpit gauges or panels :( We got that already. I think there are quite a few things one could focus on. Maybe just build frames ? Who knows. We'll see ;)

Good morning,Thanks to all of you for your excellent informations. I feel like havingsome good links to start with. Have a good day.Best regardsRakhamPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products