Sign in to follow this  

PA A320 and PSS Panel

Guest adria320

Hey guys,I have a question for you, does anybody use the PA A320 with the PSS Panel? If so, can someone tell me if there is something to change in the aircraft.cfg, because it doesn't work properly for me. Can someone please help me!

Yup. I do all the time.I had a thread in here somewhere on how to get the PSS instrumentsinto your PA A320 VC too.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

had the combination working, however the PA left my HD (framerate killer) and I'll stick with PSS airbus panel and visual model...I'll think i'm one of them that really likes the visual model of PSS checkout the PA forums there has someone posted a solution for correctadjustment to the cfg file :-)awfEHAM

André

I love them both, but the PSS model is WRONG. ThePA model is correct in shape. The main thing I faultPA for is the texture size. Using 4 1024x1024 skins towrap the fuselage is too much. I think they could'veaccomplished the same thing with one.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg