Sign in to follow this  
Guest duralock

Fightertown in Mt. View, Lake Forrest, Pasadena, Ca.

Do you remember the flight simulation centers called Fightertown located at one time in Mountain View, Lake Forrest, or Pasadena, California? Were you one of the people who worked at the locations or had a chance to experience a ride in one of the simulators? Are you actively involved with or building your own simulator? If so I would like to hear from you. I purchased most of the static and all of the full motion units in inventory and will be starting a new project using the full motion units. With feedback from folks who are true enthusiasts I hope to create a ride that may not be as authentic as an actual Stealth Bomber or Fighter Jet but will definitely be fun, exciting and will immerse the rider in an interactive environment with sounds and graphics that can

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are several people who are interested in full motion over here Rich. You have come to a good place to get expertise. However, most of the people here are interested in airliner type of aircraft. Another site that might interest you is the simpits chat board at simpits.org. Most of those guys are in to fighter pits.Good luck,John