Sign in to follow this  
fbobum

Faults

It's great... I have these perfect planes that never go wrong... I feel so safe... I'm INVINCIBLE!!!!Thing is, I think I'd like to be a bit more mortal!!Does anyone know whether there is a version of FSFault for FS2002? Or something similar that I can run in the background to make fault probability a little more realistic?I suppose I should bite the bullet and buy FSMaintenance? But it's just another programme running in the background and eating recources... What impact on resources does Maintenance have?Are there any other little programmes out there I could use?I've spent some time timkering with the built-in Faults system in FS2002 but it's not very good and I have no idea what probabilities to use. I figure a well maintained plane has fairly low probability of getting a fault but what are they? Has anyone worked these out.. and if so what settings do you use?Any help would be appreciated... It would be nice to feel like I'm as vulnerable as a real pilot as I fly around the World.Cheers,Simon.EDIT: I took a look at FS Maintenance and it looks like it's aimed at airliners. I never fly airliners! Can it be used for Smaller GA aircraft, Bush Flying aircraft and the like?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Simon, I used FSFault all the time with FS2000 and worked great. Although I can't remember why, I once posed a question on the forums regarding FSFault and don't think I got many (if any) responses. If it works with FS2k2, I'd use it again. I felt it was much better than the default system.Regards,Rick