Sign in to follow this  

Just curious about the Advertisin on AVSIM!

HiI was just curious if the ads on AVSIM are the type that AVSIM gets money for every time someone clicks on the ads. Is it like that?The reason I am curious is because I know that it costs a lot to keep a kebsite like this running and I thought that if I click on an ad every time I visit AVSIM (like 20 times a day since it's my homepage) maybe it helps. I know that you get something like 0.5 cents per click but if lots of people did that it would make a difference. Right?Just curious.Take careMike

Mike, everytime you click on an advertisement on AVSIM, you are telling the advertiser that his ads work at AVSIM and that you are interested. Keep on clicking and help us to cover the cost of operating this system - it will keep them advertising and keep our doors open, so to speak. (to answer your question, we don't charge by "click throughs" but on a flat rate per month)

OK Tom. From now on every time I visit AVSIM I will click on at least one ad.Thanks for the reply.Mike

Hey Mike,better make that 40 clicks per day, you can save me the trouble of having to click my share :-lol .Kind RegardsAndy^will start clicking banner ads on each visit.