Sign in to follow this  

Great panel but...

Hey Hugo!I have been using it for awhile and have had no problems! Maybe something else causing it, when the error page comes up it will ask you if you want to view the error, this would be a great place to start and it will tell you the cause, so you may be able to find the culprit and fix it. Good LuckWayne

AAAAAAHHH!!!! You downloaded from FSPlanet?????? :-( How could you betray us like that? :-lol I saw that panel at flightsim.com I think and it looked interesting but I did not know if I should get it. How is it on FPS if you don't mind me asking?I have no idea about teh eror though.Mike

BadKarma is right!:-lol D/l from FSPlanet, and that's exactly what you'll pile up.

Guest SoarPics

Hi BadKarmaPT,Well... I guess I'll be the one to explain.We don't do FSPlanet here. FSPlanet trashes author's copy rights by uploading their creations without permission. He poaches the files from legitimate sites like Avsim and Flightsim, using their bandwidth to steal the files for FSPlanet. And he doesn't care that the community is ###### about his piracy.Did I mention that we don't do FSPlanet here?In the future please consider getting your downloads from sites like Avsim, Flightsim, Simviation, FSfreeware (hopefully others will suggest some of the other legitimate sites I no doubt missed here). You'll be respecting the rights of the hobby's authors, and you'll probably being getting the files sooner than at FSPlanet (it takes that guy a day or so to steal the files).FSPlanet = :-sae Thanks, and hopefully this subject will go no further in this thread.

may I add that all of the files at FSPirate are taken from the sites that SoarPics mentioned. You will see nothing new or exclusive at FSPirate. Cap'n Ferdy just scaanges files and puts them on his annoying poor excuse for a site.Sorry for all the ranting.... Mike