Sign in to follow this  

images...

I have read the FAQ on image posting but I still dont get it. Yes, I did get a bunch of numbers and letters in the 'attachment' box at the bottom... now what? I did this about a year or so ago, but it seemed clearer back then (before the forum format change).I preview the post and nothing comes up, I cup and paste that stuff into the message box and preview, nada.just what exactly do you do AFTER is shows up in the 'attachment' box at the bottom.Signed, Frustrated(after my GMAX fiasco, FS2k panel mod disaster and now finally this, this is one bad evening for me)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Hey, I can answer this one! One step closer to techno-weenie-dom!Understand the frustration, but the answer is simple, really. After you have uploaded an image, it WON'T show up in a preview. Just continue uploading images (no more than five and no more than 700 pixels wide) and when done, and your text is correct, post the message. Your images will now show up below your text. There is no preview function for images. Basically the system assumes you got it right and all you are interested in is NOT embarrassing yourself with text mistakes. :)

Mike,No worries. It doesn't show up in the preview, possibly due to bandwidth savings. It WILL show up when you have posted the message. :)Dave

this after wacking the preview button about 5000 times :-) It makes it tough for captions, but I assume you can edit after post to fix corrections.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K