Sign in to follow this  

REAL AIR SIMULATIONS SF260

REAL AIR SIMULATIONS SF60 HAS BEEN REALEASED AND IT ROCKS!!!!!

yeah it rocks indeed it is an incredible spinning aircraft !!!!

Goto www.realairsimulations.com and check it out for yourself. Only 1 hour and 20 minutes until I get to go home and play!I've been waiting for this release, thanks to the folks at Real Air Simulations!JohnnyKTUS

I have waited for it for a long time too !It's a pure gem

Guest Iain Spowart

Saw the post, purchased straight away! Downloading now!Between Sean's preview shots, RealAir's Citabria for Fly!2 and Francois' mini-preview I knew that I didn't have to wait to see what everyone thought of it before buying! :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.Webmaster and photographer,Scottish Claymores 2002Cheerleaders Fan Sitehttp://avsim.iainspowart.com/2002-s.jpghttp://www.claymorescheerleaders.comhttp://www.iainspowart.com

I'm not that into Props, thanks for the heads up tho!

Hope you didnt pay for that US paint scheme...USAF Nationalinsignia do not appear on both wings. Upper wing left sideand lower right side only.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

If you look closer, you'll notice the 'N' number. This a/c is flown by Air Combat USA. Why do I bother?jb

>If you look closer, you'll notice the 'N' number. This a/c >is flown by Air Combat USA. Why do I bother? >Just had to look up the one I flew....Back in 1996 and N402F (Combat USA's)L.Adamson

Awesome!!But 25 bucks?!?!?!?OUCH!!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest dpc

FANTASTIC!! Flying it at night is awesome. Some of the best night lighting done to date. (multi-texture on to see the back-lit gauges) The VC Panel is stunning. The bar just went up again with this one.

Let me add my initial reactions to this plane...an absolute 100% stunner!! I just had time to do a quick circuit around Meigs, but the flight was unlike any I've had with FS2k2--wonderful control response, great smoke effects that just encourage aerobatic experimentation, and yes, I managed a spin the first time out. Also, I approached Meigs hot and high and did a sideslip that I've never seen before in FS2k2--and on replay with smoke on, you can really see the dramatic and prolonged slips that are possible. This plane just opens up a whole new dimension. I must admit, the landing was hardly a greaser, but even an asymmetric bang down onto the runway looks, sounds and feels so realistic. This set of planes is worth every penny (or quid) of its price. I expected a lot--its more than I expected. Richard Ball

Shane All I can say It you have the extra 25 in your wallet go for itI have had the good fortune to use their products in the past andit's worth it!!. Plus I know Mr Young and Co from Fly2K's V88 models(even helped a bit with the Navajo) and the attention to the flightmodel is amoung the best bar none. So in short get it!! I know I will. They were the first to get an AC to side slip just about asclose to the real thing as I have EVER seen BTW something that adds greatly to "reality" more than all the bells and wistles. Dan