Sign in to follow this  

New GMAX 737 from Ariane Studios

Does anyone have any information on the release for the new GMAX 737-300 and 737-400 from Ariane Studios? I thought the release was today (9-3-2002).Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In the past they haven't been very good at making release dates. I assume we'll see it in the next week or two.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

I emailed them yesterday they responded quick I asked the about the cost of the new planes. The sent me the cost as well as telling me that the new planes and packages will be up on Sept 5th. John

I was talking to them yesterday and they had to delay a couple of days because they still had to paint some of the aircraft in different liverys. As of yesterday they did not know how much the planes were going to cost and they also mentioned about selling the planes in packages of 3 or 4 so who knows how much they will cost.

Who cares ? :-lolHow can flightsimmers support this company after what they've done.I wouldn't use their products even if they were free.SteveCYYZ

I am new to this forum so u will have to fill me in when u say "after what they have done to flightsimmers" because i am seriously thinking of purchasing their fantastic looking aircraft but if they have screwed people in the past i want to know before i plunk down my hard-earned money!!

If the name Peter Tishma means nothing, then mentioning the years of abuse of developers and simmers would mean nothing. If the name Peter Tishma means something, then you already know.(additional)Forgot to add the bit about screwing the customers. that's also kind of important.Also if the name Peter Tishma means nothing, how about PT, Papa Tango, World Air Simulations? all of which are out of biz now for the above reasons.

Add me to the list also Steve. I can't believe that anyone, after all that's happened in the last three years, would buy anything from "PT's Last Stand". But I've given up trying to convince folks otherwise. Instant gratification seems to be the most important thing these days. People will do what they will. Nothing to be done about that. Trip