Sign in to follow this  
Guest Binkles

Payware Plane VA

Guest Binkles

With the amount of payware planes - and the quality of these products are there any VA's that cater for this, and actually provide a rather realistic experience in terms of passenger numbers, proper routes etc?I'm not looking for the normal VA's that offer liveries for these pay planes, but more one that offers something more indepth.I tried to sign up for VONZ (New Pacific Blue) and it even had a test, and everything (which I passed) but alas after 2 weeks waiting for a confirmation for login, and a couple of emails to them I emailed them to say not to worry.That looked like the closest that I have seen that offered what I was looking for.I currently fly for Livewire airlines (haven't really flown with them for a while) but I find it's more for the casual/normal flyer.Don't get me wrong about livewire - it's a fantastic airline, and I still want to fly there - it's just with my PSS, PMDG and Dreamfleet purchases I would like to use them more to their capacity.

Meridian has versions of those payware aircraft that you mention in our fleet. We also offer their freeware counterparts, for those who prefer that. Our training department get lots of compliments from those who have attended. You may want to check it out, if you haven't already.

BobK

Guest schmidtrock

Give us a look ! We are restructuring as of now for PMDG ops highly encouraged! Our routing is being restructured to mirror that of the original Airline and we use a seat generating program for Pax loads. In the future we are developing a Company SOP for NG ops. Any questioins ping me offline.Regards,