Sign in to follow this  
bursco

atc_airline=

I was wondering in the aircraft.cfg file I can't find what handle the British Airways should use so that the game recognizes British Airways. I've tried atc_airline=British Airways as well as atc_airline=British, but neither seem to work?? Thanks for the help

This voice pack file will add America West, British Airways, Frontier, and Southwest Airlines to the ATC in FS2002.To install:1) Go into the main sound folder of FS2002. I suggest backing up the original usenglishbig.gvp file.2) Add the new usenglishbig.gvp file to the main sound folder3) That's it!! Enjoy your flying!If there are any problems, please email me at iforrage@aol.com and let me know! =============================================================It is called voices,zip and is 139 meg d/l and is in Avsim library. I only have 56k and managed to d/l it over a couple of nights. And it does work. Denis