Sign in to follow this  

"approaching minimums"

does anyone know where i can download a panel which will have all the callouts from 2500' to touchdown with also the callout approaching minimums?i used to have it a while back with a particular panel i downloaded but i dont know which one it wasthx

jerrycwo4If you get and use Flight Deck Companion you can have this with ALL panels, all of the time. jerry

yea it does but it doesnt have "approaching minimums"

Guest Stamatis

How come I get to hear it then? :-)Seriously, it includes this call as well. Maybe you have a previous build. The package has been upgraded lately.Stamatis

Clayton,there is a great utility available, called s-combo, designed by Dave March, who is also the author of "Flight Deck Compangion".You'll find s-combo for download at Dave's website http://www.mypitch.co.uk/As s-combo initially was designed for FS2000 you need also to download the patch to run it on on FS2002. It could be that the s-combo-version on Dave's site allready has the patch included. I'm sure you'll find out.S-combo has a GPWS included, so that you get altitude call outs with EVERY panel you use. But that's not all, S-combo also features a virtual co pilot, flight-deck announcements, check lists (read by the virtual co pilot) for many different aircraft and much more. And, last but not least, it is FREEwareI cannot imagine flying without it anymore.RegardsWolfgang

I just downloaded Project Magenta's PM Sounds, installed it, but do not get any callouts. Is there something further I have to do? Do I have to put the .dll file in the "Modules" directory manually?Or is it possibly that FS2K2 is running as well on the same sound card? I saw some disclamer that it might not work on some systems?Thanks!

Wolfkothanks for that yes i did have it, a few months ago i had to reformat, i will go grab it now,i didnt know there was a new version Stamatis thanks for that:-wave