Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Small Dash 8 problem

1. How do I get the MS2002 GPS working in the DASH 8 cockpit.2. Also if anyone knows the correct speed and flap setting for a light landing on a long runway, I would be greatfull as I can,t get the nose up at 120 knots and flaps 35 ,If I go any slower I lose control.PS This is now my official favorute Small Aircraft of all time. I still get confused with the realism which is a good thing in my book.Thanks all for a wonderfull Forum and to the Freeware comutity for such a huge explosion of Aircraft and scenery.Andrew Simmons ,UK

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>1. How do I get the MS2002 GPS working in the DASH 8 >cockpit. I don't believe that you can - at this stage of it's development, the Dash8 does not have a GPS . Actually, I think this is good -- GPS makes navigation TOO easy!! >>>2. Also if anyone knows the correct speed and flap setting >for a light landing on a long runway, I would be greatfull >as I can,t get the nose up at 120 knots and flaps 35 ,If I >go any slower I lose control.I am not sure what you mean by "nose up" -- If you are on approach , you don't need/want a nose up attitude. I am not sure of the actual real life numbers for this aircraft, but at my local airport they all come in to land with a slight nose down attitude. >>PS This is now my official favorute Small Aircraft of all >time. I still get confused with the realism which is a good >thing in my book. Me too -- this aircraft has really added to my Simming experience. It IS a bit difficult but stick at it.Barry