Sign in to follow this  

Arianne...etc, etc, etc.

And some of them will probably show up here to ask about a fix for whatever problem they are having. Or, someone else is bound to show up to tell us all what a pleasant experience they had shopping there and what a wondeful product they have received. People are funny like that.

Guest Scoobe

I was having fun with the new Gmax 737-400. Am I now supposed to not enjoy or fly this plane anymore because Ariane is really Peter Tishma? Im don't like what he did. But since I paid for his product (And Im not the only one) I will continue to use and enjoy it. I will not purchase anything else from them, I will only be downloading re-paints for the 737 as they become available.Rob

>I was having fun with the new Gmax 737-400. Am I now >supposed to not enjoy or fly this plane anymore because >Ariane is really Peter Tishma? Im don't like what he did. >But since I paid for his product (And Im not the only one) I >will continue to use and enjoy it. I will not purchase >anything else from them, I will only be downloading >re-paints for the 737 as they become available. >>Rob Rob I here ya I have it too and I am going to continue to use it after all I paid for it. No sense in letting a nice looking plane sit on my HD.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Guest Scoobe

Toni, Thanks for your response,When I purchased the Gmax 737-400 I had heard only rumours about their connection with PT. I have been in this hobby since the C64 days and remember well not being able to download AA liverys for a short time because of his exploits. I was hoping it would be determined that this was not the same company. I liked the new plane and was glad I got it, until now. To answer your question, NO I would not have bought it had I known for sure it was Peter Tishma. However, for those of us who fell into this again, Id like to make the best of it and enjoy the plane. Im not going to let this man now ruine the fun Ive been having with this plane since I did pay for it. I hope to see re-paints available (for free). I will not pay for additional liverys or any more of their products However, I will continue to enjoy the product and hop others who have it do the same.Rob

Greetings Fello FlightSimmers,Usually I just cruise this forum and pick up tidbits and help from time to time. I have never entered to write before, however, since it is obvious that there is a great clamor over Ariane and Peter/Tango, I decided that I would venture into this murky area.I applaud Tom Allensworth and his patience for waiting until he had ample proof before putting his announcement on his front page. I also applaud Tom for stating the facts, not giving heaps of opinion, even though I am sure Tom has a distinct dislike for PT and his earlier misadventures.It is totally acceptable to warn individuals of bad business practices if this is intentionally done by the business, or if their ineptness in doing business constitutes negligence. Doing so, just because you have a bone to pick with someone is slander, and makes a person look small and petty.If, you have purchased something from Ariane, (notice, I did not say Peter T, or Papa Tango), and you are not satisfied, then you have every God Given right to complain. If YOU HAVE NOT, bought something from them, and are still waving your flag of vengence, they what you say here on this forum is just so much BS!Also, if you have purchased something from Arian and are pleased, and got full value received, then, you have every right also to say so. I'm sorry gang, (or should that be mob?) but unless PT has '666' on his head somewhere, he is NOT the Antichrist. If the man has bad business practices, then so be it. Avoid him and Ariane, but he is not Osams bin Ladin, but you, in your forum are making him as such.A 750,000 pound or dollar bankruptcy may be a huge amount to you, but in the business world, these days, it is a mere drop in the ole financial bucket; it would hardly even make the obit pages on the Wall Street Journal. AND IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY, IN EVERY LARGE CITY IN THE WORLD. There is a huge difference between life in FS land and life in the real world, some of you need to understand that.To those of you who have taken up the banner and oath:George:You are far too intelligent and elequent to continually bash this around on a daily basis--you are better than that. You have had your say, we have gotten the point, what the rank and file does is now up to them.Toni:As someone earlier int he week said, you, sir, have an agenda--and I believe you to be a fruad, or at least a man who is full of sour grapes. After some investigation of my own, (publicized documents are soooo easy to obtain), you end up looking like a bad guy yourself. Do yourself a favor. Pick another topic in which you are not so heavily involved.Sunstream:Quit writing whinning novella's and call your credit card company and get them to quit the charges--enough is enough. You got burnt, or couldn't get the download--ok, we understand, call the card company because WE can't do anything to help you.TO THE REST OF US:Let's get back to flying. A man once said something equal to: "I don't care what you say about me as long as you spell my name right."To translate that, if you keep talking about this matter long enough, you are giving him and Ariane free advertising; and sooner or later, a backlash will occur and some people will begin to feel sorry for him. In kidnapping they call it the Stockholm Syndrom and its true.Give it a rest!, bury it and get on with life. There are much more important issues in life and even in FS to be covered. This whole matter has now been covered, and we have beaten this old horse to death. be finished with it; nature will take the proper course--it always does.In closing, most of the PT, Papa Tango, Ariane business, if it were a TV sitcom would be cancled for lack of content, biased writing and an disinterested audience. Leave the soap opera's to the Telly--as they don't belong on our forums.Tracy C. 777's Forever!

Adam, I was wondering where you had been ! Dont let this man get under your skin Adam, theres a lot of guys out there today who've been scammed into doing work in various capacities.It would be interesting to know what was said to convince you "Bobbo" was not Tishma, assuming that is you asked.I say this not to cause you or anybody else embarrasment but if the story is told, should the situation arise again,the signs and "style" will be there for all to see.Think about it Adam, it could stop somebody being put in the situation you have been in.George

Tracy, You make some good points and I admit to blushing a little in what you say about me.I agree in the real business world a 750K liquidation is not a fantastic amount, however in this case we should consider this is not the real business world Tracy, or at least it ceased to be when other characters were brought in to hide behind.We should consider the little guys who through no fault of their own have been caught up in a web of deceit and as you say bad business practice.We should also consider the "others" who's work was stolen through no fault of their own, with no channels apart from maybe this and other forums to seek retribution. There will be others who as yet have not seen what Tom has reported, do we say ahh..shut up it's all been said ? Look at the number of new members per week joining Avsim alone. Tracy do we let them know or wait for them to have their fingers burned, then say Ah, my friend if only you had asked ?The fox is in the chicken coop Tracy and has not escaped just yet.George

Ah..the old disclaimer bit on the bottom of the mail, well Adam, should this be the case it has no grounding and most definate no grounding if it came from a person invented or associated with the intention to decieve you, hang on a sec let me find one of my enchanting e mails from him.Here we go.IMPORTANT NOTICE All information in this e-mail is confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibitedSeem familiar ?George

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi 'Tracy'Thanks for the attempted character assassination. You are, of course, welcome to your opinions and I thank you for excercising your right to voice them, just as I have the right to voice mine....If you believe you have some evidence to suggest I am a fraud, please post it here so that I can reply to it. Am I a man 'full of sour grapes'? You bet I am! Do I have an agenda? Absolutely! My agenda is to try and protect, through truthful information, as many people in this community as I can in the hope that they don't get as burnt as I, and countless others, have been by Peter Tishma. As to

Guest Toni Rauch

AdamWhat was the NAME of the person at Ariane who wrote to you "denying all", or as in countless other e-mails reported from Ariane, was no actual name given?Toni.