Sign in to follow this  

My New Addon!

Well despite my wife being thoroughly ######, the fact that I am sooooo far in the "Dog House" I'll never see daylight again. I did it any way! I bought my new Wing. Now if you don't think this has anything to do with Aviation, then you obviously have not flown one of these down the road! As a matter of fact I pull the front end off the ground yesterday! 1800cc of raw power.Any way this is my early birthday present to myself this month. Oh yeah the wife is still mad I bought the Geforce FX 5900 too. Don't anyone tell her I also spent $500 on more GoFlight equipment unless you have a room to rent me 'cause I figure that would be the straw that broke the camels back!JohnnyKTUS

Guest Lionel Goh

that's nice :)how hard is it on the frames :-lol