Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewMal

The Freeware Flight Group 757 Series

It is getting there... Heck Andrew I. and me nit pick Sandy to DEATH over some of his work...Just a big group hug needed here.... :-).

Guest bmused55

Cee JaayYou got a 757 model?I must see. Add me to MSN and lets talk :)

Guest bmused55

>...Just a big group hug needed>here.... :-). Speak for yourself :-outta

Guest Alexander_EFG

Some comments:- Like almost everyone has said: The nose needs some more work. The "misformed" curveline from the windshields to the nose in the first pic have nothing to do with the FS9 zoom, but rather with some points that are out of place.@other post about the aft fuselage:- The tail/aft fuselage hight is supposed to be bigger than the front fuselage as is the aft cargodoor. The width is the same.Overall:The plane looks good...!

Not a 75' twas a 733, we spoke about briefly some months back, about the time Mr Cantu launched his - our models are eerily similar (Except mine has much better main gear). :DRight now I'm working on scenery for Kathmandu, but y'know it's not quite right flying IFDG757/PIC in there in BA colours, what I could do with is a nice'n'grubby Royal Nepal repaint...

Guest GrantT

Sandy,"I'm not gonna sit around and say,OOO nice, OO good, OOO fabulous."So instead you will write offensive comments towards FFG. That really shows your maturity Sandy."We can't all blindly say "OOO nice job, looks excellent" when it is clear... that job needs work."Thats why we call this model a "beta" Sandy :-roll"I tried to be a little humerous... but s as so often happens here its taken the wrong way."How do you truly expect me and FFG to take your comments as being "humourous." You were publicly insulting our work. "Someone needed to to suggest it needed work.. I DID.""These previews represent the 2nd beta model, in other words, it is far from finished."What part of that don't you understand exactly?-------Dickson, "there is NOTHING wrong with posting whatever a person may feel about the model."When it is abusive and insulting, that is when it becomes wrong Dickson."Afterall, criticism is an important part in the FS. What is constructive and non-constructive is up to you to decide."Not many people disagree that constructive critism is a big part of FS, in fact FFG support it. But Dickson, it doesn't take a degree in nuclear physics to know that "is that suposed to be a 757?" is not constructive in the slightest.

Guest John_Noppe

Guys,"Feel free to post your comments!"It does mean that we are able to reply critism and such.Its true that if nobody posts any critism it wont get better anyways. So its just like beta testing the model.I do find it a bit inmature from certain people here (I wont call any names). Previews should be a happy thing. But this one ended a bit more like a drama then a happy preview. Its kind of rude for the guys who spent hours and hours of work into this thing.This topic is closed.

John NoppeScreenshot forum moderatorAVSIM Online