Sign in to follow this  
alastairmonk

Some Help With Ai Traffic

all rigth i understand that i can program traffic using ai traffic tool. but my question is, let say i wanna set up a flight operated by Delta, for example from ATL-JFK using a 767. how can i add a Delta 767 to FS2002 and expect to be flown for that flight.Thanks.

As you know, within Traffic Tools there are basically 3 elements:Flightplans.txtAircraft.txtAirports.txtTo achieve what you want, do the following:1) Add your Delta 767 to FS20022) Edit your Aircraft.txt file and add the Delta 767, using exactly the same description as in the Title= of the 767's aircraft.cfg file.3) Add your new flightplans to the Flightplans.txt file, allocating them to the same AC# as the 767 in the Aircraft.txt file. If you're writing them from scratch, see the detailed notes that came with Traffic Tools.4) If there are any airports you need to use that are not listed in the Airports.txt file, add them, making sure that the airports have some parking spaces available. If not, you'll have to edit them with AFCAD.5) When all of the above is done, re-Compile the traffic.bgl6) Start FS2002, go to one of the airports involved, and see if everything has worked !Cheers,