Sign in to follow this  
Peter Clark

FSMeteo and FSUIPC?

Thinking about purchasing FSMeteo and wondering one thing. Is it compatible with FSUIPC? I like FSUIPC for it's taxi wind disable feature which cuts wind to 1 knot on touchdown so that the winds don't push you sideways when taxiing in light aircraft (so you can't crab down the runway on landing roll).Will FSMeteo do something similar? If not, will it work in conjuction with FSUIPC? FSUIPC has lots of weather options as well and I don't want the two to interfear with each other.Any tips?Thanks for the help!

Guest gasebah

Not only do they not interfere to my knowledge FSUIPC is necessary for FSMeteo to work at all. I do not know how all the stuff works exactly but the apllied settings of FSUIPC will keep fully intact with FSMeteo. Do not worry the two proggies counteract with each othe flawlessly.Alex

FS_Meteo is dependant on FSUIPC. FSUPIC is the interface between FlightSim and Meteo - meteo reads position et al, feeds back weather.P