Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Best sim flight tonight in 20 years...thanks to...

I had the most realistic simming experience I have had since flight simming 20 years ago-thanks to...Active camera pro-not only the smooth panning and ability to turn my virtual head like in a real plane but the "head latency rate" just somehow makes it feel more real..I even got a little woozy when I tried some abrupt motions-it gives you that feeling of motion even though you are not moving!! (make sure you turn it on and adjust it-I think I have it around 2 or so).James Eden and his virtual cockpit for my plane-I honestly could not tell the difference between reality-it just feels right and looks right-and with the zooming of active camera is so life like-zoom your attention here or there!The new 4200 128 meg card with latest drivers-the scenery just looks-real!The anywhere map moving map that runs on an ipaq running with fs thanks to gpsout by Peter Dowson-real-because it is real.Real weather download matching the outside conditions.Sorry-I just had to rave-it is too good right now! :-beerchugI am a virtual cockpit junkie/convert now-it just is darned real!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Now I want a virtual reality headset tied into the active camera control to replace my mouse--that way I can look around as I move my head. :DWe are almost there...;-)This whole sim thing is coolSigned,Sim-geek ;-)http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jsnyder99/sigs/photopiper.jpg | [LINK:www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?photographersearch=Jeffrey%20L.%20Snyder&distinct_entry=true|AIRLINERS.NET PHOTOS] [link:www.biblegateway.com/bgaudio/english/NIV/Max%20McLean/RM/bgaudio.pl?selection=1|AUDIO BIBLE] ] JEFF_S_KDTW@YAHOO.COM[/font

Hi!Really adds a terrific feeling. Try a cross control side slip in the Marchetti..... Wow..! Really Nice!Thanks to the Active Camera Team for a wonderful add on!!BobP :)