Sign in to follow this  

Runway Information gauge

jerrycwo4 I found the below gauge (?) but the inclosed info states it is for Fs2000 and not Fs98. Does anybody know if this gauge will work in Fs2002 or where one like it is , that will ?jerry

It works for me in FS2002.. It came with one of the recently released aircraft.. I believe it was the Dash 7..

Bert

jerrycwo4yes, it is in the Dash 7. That's where I first saw it. Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try in FS2002.jerry

Jerry,Works fine in FS2002. I have had it for a year or so, and one of the best parts about it is, the database is editable, if you want to go in and add ATIS information for various airports or ELEVATIONS, changes in ILS frequencies, runway designations, etc. Even if you add scenery that didn't previously exist in FS2002, you can add airports to the database.Edit in Notepad (Wordpad).One of the 'must have' gauges, for me..Enjoy,Cheers...Bob

Jerry,Forgot to mention, the gauge you display is an older version. They have an updated version (Build 5.0) so you can plug in your autopilot settings by just typing them in instead of waiting to run up the dials on your autopilot. When you put them in and 'exit' your autopilot will be programmed. Make changes any time you like, just mouse-click the gauge to display it. They have a website. I have temporarily forgotten how to make a 'link', but here's the address. http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/a...r1/rwygauge.htmCheers..Bob