Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Some Sceneries Require VOD Texture and Airport 2.xx ?

When I run certain sceneries (such as Sundance Airpark) the scenery is loaded with what look like huge white paper cut-outs where I would assume trees should be. I may be wrong. I notice that the scenery (and several others that have the same problem) require that Airport 2.xx and VOD Textures be installed in the main texture folder of MSFS2002. Would not having these files installed cause such a thing? (You can cruise right through them without crashing too...I just tell my girlfriend they are wind deflectors...) Well, I checked...and I ain't got! The developers say they are available for download here but I guess I'm just gettin' tired cuz' I can't located them for the life of me. Other sceneries that have request are Apt.202, Apt.210, Asdtext, Asd2.1, Vod27 and Vod30. Are these all part of the same package?Doh! Can somebody take me by the nose and point me in the right direction? Please?As always, thanks for your time!JeffPS - Yes...I STILL have that stupid 'ransom-note' looking screen textwhile flying MS2002. NOTHING helps. Oh well.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!