Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

Anyone using Addit! Pro for FS2002?

I bought this add-on a while back and quit using it because every time I formatted my HD I had to email the author for an unlocking code. I recently decided to use it again to install all of my 3rd party add-ons so it could keep track of gauge files, etc so it would uninstall everything when I got rid of an aircraft. The problem is I emailed the author about 3 days ago for a new unlocking number and havent heard a word from him. Anyone else use this add-on and have any success or problems? Thanks,Craig

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Craig,I've been using Addit!Pro in various flavours for several years and have had quite a few new unlock codes for various reasons. I always state why I need it and have found the author very helpful, responsive, and friendly. I'm sure he'll get back to you.Stuart

Thanks for the reply, Stuart. Here we are going on 4-5 days and no response yet. Thankfully Im not wanting to install a bunch of aircraft or Id be stuck. I understand why he has implemented this verification system, but I think it sucks and I probably wont purchase his add-on again when it is updated to version 6.Craig