Sign in to follow this  

Safeline products

Good day to you all, I was just wondering if anyone had any news concerning this enterprise as I bought their jet console about 2 years ago and I can get no support from their web site...Does anybody know if they are still in business ?? Their sitewww.safeline.com is still running but not updated !!If their are other users of this product could you tell me if youhave also experienced problems in using it in win XP. Every timeI switch the unit on, I get approx 10-12 FPS less...giving me anexcellent slide show but makes flying a little too chanllenging !!:-grr Any input would be welcome...Many thanks and happy landingsRhys (lszh)

Rhys,No problems here with the Safeline and Xp. Know several other Xp- and Safeline users without a problem.Several people are complainig about the service but the device is TOP.Mrs. Flavia reply's the messages. Try again. Also Safeline info at http://www/lhshop.nl. See the Safeline section there.Hessel Oosten Netherlands

Hello Hessel,Many thanks for your input, I'll give it a try. As far as the product goes, I do agree I have enjoyed it thoroughly since I bought it but it has just killed my frame rates since I installed XP !Thanks again. Best regards.Rhys (lszh)