Sign in to follow this  

PSS A320 Panel. Please Help!!!!

Recently downloaded this great package. Everything is more than perfect, including Panel.However, panel is very difficult to use. It's totally different from Boeing's type panel which I used to use. Also I downloaded all respective documentation regarding panel. I realize what I will probably sink in this ocean of specific documentaion, aviation terminology and other very special stuff. Sorry guys, it's too hard for me. Moreover, English is my second language. So my question is...Is it possible to replace original PSS panel with another one and keep the VIRTUAL COCKPIT Configuration as it is. (PSS VC - is just brilliant). OR is it possibel to find any panel.cfg files which are designed especially for PSS Virtual Cockpit and uses standart FS2002 flgiht equipment like GPS, NAV, APPR, VS and others. I can't even properly take off with original PSS panel. And this comprehensive FMC just waste my time unproductievly. I do realize that main goal of PSS guys is maximum realism. Meanwhile, I always remember that FS2002 is just a game.Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance for your help.Best Regards.

Yes its possible , the VC its part of the aircraft

Based on your comments you might enjoy the Project Airbus A320 more.The PSS plane is based on the accuracy of the systems and cockpit. The PA plane is more about the model.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Well, when buying a package like this, you ARE expected to read the documentation to get the most out of the package... So, all I can say is, RTFM!