Sign in to follow this  

VIEW_UP_EYE

Is there a way to raise the seat without rolling the view when referring to a, say, forward_right_view? I saw VIEW_UP_EYE in the SDK but no examples. Wonder if this is what it takes.Dave Vega

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dave,the "VIEW_XXX_EYE" command is actualy the thing you need.For example:if you want to sit higher when you look to the left you have to implement "VIEW_LEFT_EYE=" under the specific window. Then you have to add 3 numbers (separated by a ,). 0.0 is default. One is for the forward <> backward direction, one for the up <> down and one for left <> right (in relation to the cockpit/aircraft). Be carefull, since small changes (e.g. 0.5) are taking big effects. Which number is for which direction? You have to checkout yourself (I'm not sitting at my FS-PC right now).The complete line could look like this:VIEW_LEFT_EYE=0.0, 1.5, 0.0Hope my recollections are right...Regards, WatsiPS: BUT I think that there is a problem with the UP and DOWN view, which can not be changed that way. Only the others (left, right, back, etc.).