Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

where to post this

Hi AVSIM stuff,I'm thinking about posting something about my (bad) experiences I've had when doing some work for a certain payware company.At the moment I think there is no need to mention the name of this company neither in this message nor in the final post.I just want to start a thread to give others a place to write about similar experiences. So the readers could get some knowledge about how to negotiate with payware companies or at least to learn that there exist some companies that aren't very reliable.My question to you is: In which forum should I place such a post?In my case it's about panel design, so would that forum be the right one?The other question is, would AVSIM allow such a post at all?Best Regards, Herbert Pralle

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The answers are, in the Hangar Chat forum, and would we allow it? Well, we would have to see the post first to answer that question, but if you did not name the vendor, publisher, then you could not be accused of libel. Please do read our terms of use again before you post it however, just to make sure sure won't be violating any of those.Thanks for asking before you post!