Sign in to follow this  

ACTIVE CAMER PRO

Hey! I have installed ActiveCameraPro for FS2002, and I am trying to do some a/c inspection prior to taxi. But I only have one problem with the camera, when I switch to External Pilot View, and Press and Hold Down the Mouse wheel like the readme said to do, but that doesn't work. I also tried using the numpad, but when I use it, I get the default FS2002 Spot Plane view rather than the shots of the a/c that I see in the Screenshots Forum. Can anyone help me/tell me what I'm doing wrong (if anything)? Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi GrzesThe first point with the mouse I didn't get working too.But the preflight inspection works for me.1. Enable external view2. Num lock on3. Go to virtual cockpit - and you should be able to "walk" around the plane.Thats the way it works for me.I find the Manual Confusing. Did you find out how to get the pilot head turn and turbulence to work. I can't figure that out.RegardsHenrikBGGH

I couldn't get the Pilot and Turbulence cameras working, but I did manage to get a Navigator's view of the Takeoff in a 747-400 (or whatever you want to call the spot just inside the door to the cockpit from the cabin).