Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

FS Sky FAQ?

Hi all;I just installed Chris' new Sky World SE. I have never used this before and am wondering if there is a FAQ or instructions on how to make it work properly. I can get it to work, but would like to know how to save and start flights, from the "My Flights" area and have them active. Does anyone know of a FAQ, or give me a quick overview of this program?BTW, the clouds look great. :)Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris;I did look at that, but it doesn't really go into detail. I'm looking for info on how to;-- Get FS to work with existing flights I have saved, if possible.-- Can I change clouds by tabing out then back into my flight, or do I have to reload the sim?I'm sure there are other questions, but its 11:30 and I'm getting tired. :-) Thanks for the help, and for putting out a really beautiful addon.

Hi, "Can I change clouds by tabing out then back into my flight, or do I have to reload the sim?"if you don't use auto install, install a new clouds pack, clear the weather and reset the situationif you are using auto install, all clouds available will change alone in your flights.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg