Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Wilco Airport 2002 V. 1 might be here today

Guest sfgiants

you never know with Electronics Boutique..Please post first shots and screenies at Screen Shots forum.Tim

EB website says shipping on 8th, so should be in stores on Saturday or Monday.

Guest Clement Guivarc h

I've called Simware today, they've just received A2K2V1, so don't expect it in the US before a few more days...I'll surely receive my copy tomorrow or Friday. :-)../)_/). _ Cl

Guest sfgiants

this isn't loooking good. Being pushed out still ...tim

Hello Tim,It seems there is some confusion here. Airport 2002 vol.1 is available at Wilco since today, November 6th. All the people that have pre-ordered or are ordering the product directly from you will receive it from now and we have started shipping all direct orders.Avsim Store should be the very first store to carry it in North America (probably early next week?) and other retail stores (such as EB,Gamestop,...) should have the product in about 10 days.Hope this clears all the issues regarding release.All the best,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com