Sign in to follow this  

Problems with the new CDG V2!

Hi,I have problems with the new CDG scenery from FSFrance.When I move to that airport I get 3 error messages, I guess I'm missing something, but what?I have reinstalled it twice and still get those errors.Also I have installed the new patch.Cee_Bee

Well, I install it via FS Navigator (as with all my sceneries)and then start FS. Could that be it....?Cee_Bee

probly.I have a folder on my C: drive called FSScenery and I put them in there.I made mine CDGV2 and made 2 subfolders scenery and textures and copied the correct files in each. then open flightsim.go to world/scenery library, and add:then find your CDGv2 folder double click it and click ONCE on the scenery folder then say OK. and then once it installs, exit flightsim then start it again....try that.rmember to delete the previous install of CDGv2http://www.avsim.com/posky/images/banners/gary_ban.gif

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

ThanksI will try that when I get home tonight.Cee_Bee

Didn't work!!!!I still get those errors.Someone! Any ideas, please......?Cee_Bee

There has to be a solution.Does it use any 3rd party textures I have to have in my FS2002Texture folder?Cee_Bee

Query: Do you have Airport 2000 vol.3 Orly installed? If so try disabling it and see if the problem persists. I have noticed that messing with Airport 2000 vol.3 in any way may create these problems. Wherever I load in the Paris area I get those errors.Misha

Thanks, you solved it.RealCDG v2 is NOT compatible with Airport 2000 Vol.3=) Cee_Bee